A Work of Art in Limited Production
This is a fine, deeply colored red wine only made possible by exacting attention to detail in every step of the winemaking process. A true art, it begins with critical decision making in the vineyard which produces and selects the finest harvest, continues through Courtyard’s two step sorting process, and culminates with pampering the grape in Courtyard’s special way in the extracting phase.
The result is a Cabernet Sauvignon of the highest quality. You are greeted with upfront aromas of cherry and vanilla that lead to a full bodied mid palate, and a smooth finish that only the “King of Reds” can deliver.
LaCourette’s Cabernet Sauvignon – an art form for the most discriminating palate.
Sold Out – Our Apologies Now taking pre-orders for March 3, 2014 release date
- Dry – Residual Sugar .2 %
- Pair hearty red meat dishes, marinara sauces, or a fine chocolate dessert.
- Limited Production
Cabby & Chicken with Sun-dried Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 cup Coarsely chopped sun-dried tomatoes (not oil-packed)
- 1 cup Fat-free chicken broth
- 4 Boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound)
- 1 cup Sliced mushrooms
- 4 tablespoons Chopped green onions
- 4 cloves Garlic, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons LaCourette Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2 teaspoons Vegetable oil
- 1 cup Skim milk
- 4 teaspoons Cornstarch
- 4 teaspoons Chopped fresh or 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 2 cups Hot cooked fetuccine
1. Mix tomatoes and broth. Let stand for 30 minutes.
2. Trim fat from chicken. Cook mushrooms, onions, and garlic in wine in 10 – inch nonstick skillet over medium heat about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are tender; remove mixture from skillet.
3. Add oil to skillet. Cook chicken in oil over medium heat until brown on both sides. Add tomato mixture. Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Cover and simmer about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until juice of chicken is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut. Remove chicken pieces from skillet; keep warm.
4. Mix milk, cornstarch and basil; stir into tomato mixture. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Boil and stir 1 minute. Stir in mushroom mixture; heat through. Serve over chicken and fetuccine. Makes 4 Servings ( with about 1/2 cup sauce each ).