This blend of Vidal Blanc and Seyval grapes produces a semi-sweet white wine that offers crisp acidity with a pineapple scent and a tangerine tingle on the tongue. The finish is clean and fresh, whetting the appetite. Serve chilled and be refreshed !
Take the dip with your friends and Radiance from Barjo Bons!
- Semi-Sweet – Residual Sugar 2.2 %
- Pair it with any artichoke dip.
Radiance and Artichoke Dip Recipe
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can artichoke hearts, chopped
- 16 ounce Velveeta Mexican cheese shredded
- 1 small can jalapeno peppers chopped
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons bread crumbs
1. Melt cheese and mayonnaise.
2. Add artichoke hearts and peppers.
3. Put into pie plate or soufflé dish.
4. Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
5. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
Serve with your favorite tortilla chips or crackers… and Radiance !