This bold selection is sure to strike a chord. It starts with an upfront aroma that reminds you of a fragrant walk in the vineyard at harvest time. Your first taste then returns you to a simpler time when the jug was filled from Nonno Joe’s basement barrel.
A perfect combination of Fredonia and Steuben grapes, this sweet dark red is sure to take you back to good memories and put a smile on your face! Don’t be shy, relax with Lazy Daze.
Vino Buono! Grazie, Nonno !
- Sweet – Residual Sugar 6.5 %
- Pair it with a reuben cheese dip
Lazy Daze Reuben Dip Recipe
- 2 pkg. Corned Beef
- 8 oz. ( 2 cups ) Shredded Swiss Cheese
- 4 oz. ( 1 cup ) Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 8 oz. can Sauerkraut – drained
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- Squirt Mustard
1. Mix together.
2. Put in casserole dish in oven for 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees.
3. Serve on pumpernickel squares. And don’t forget the Lazy Daze !
How’s that for Lazy?