Dazzle your friends with Barjo Bons Dazzle! This sweet wine made with Cayuga grapes and a touch of Niagara. Only from Courtyard, this is a can’t miss fruity white wine which is perfect as a stand alone ice breaker. Oh heck, it lights up just about anything! Trying to impress? Why stop there … why not Dazzle!?!
- Sweet – Residual Sugar 4.0 %
- Pairs well with any cheese spread.
Jarlsberg Spread Recipe
– 16 oz Jarlsberg cheese
– ¼ cup mayonnaise
– 1 Tbsp chopped red onion
– 1 Tbsp fresh chopped chives
1. Place half the Jarlsberg cheese in a food processor and grate; continue with the other half of cheese.
2. Empty cheese from food processor into a bowl.
3. Change grater to blade; add 1 Tbsp red onion and pulse until fine.
4. Add half the cheese and 1/8 cup mayonnaise in processor with onion and pulse on and off for 5-10 seconds.
5. Add the remaining cheese and mayonnaise and pulse until the consistency is easy to spread on sliced baguette bread or crackers (approximately another 3-5 seconds).
6. Add 1 Tbsp chopped chives, pulse 1-2 times and serve.
Serving tip: Sliced baguette bread can be toasted lightly before serving by brushing olive oil on one side of each slice, place slices on cookie sheet and cook for 5 minutes at 350 degrees. After 5 minutes remove from oven, turn each slice of bread over, lightly brush with olive oil and cook for another 5 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven and serve with cheese spread.
Oh, and don’t forget the Dazzle !!!